Attorney Philip Hayes
With his extensive trial experience, Attorney Philip Hayes has provided legal representation for clients throughout the State of Indiana. Maintaining his mission and strong client commitment, Mr. Philip Hayes is devoted to fighting vigorously and fearlessly for each of his client’s rights and for the best possible outcome in every case.
Clients appreciate Mr. Hayes’ proactive, zealous approach to advocating for them that includes anticipating issues, preventing complications and protecting their rights at every stage of their cases.
Areas of Practice
- Criminal Defense (Misdemeanor and Felony charges)
- Specialized Driving Privileges
- Drug Charges
- Traffic Violations
- Property Crimes
- Violent Crimes
- Domestic Violence
- Probation Violations
- S. District Court Northern District of Indiana
- S. District Court Southern District of Indiana
- Indiana University School of Law, Indianapolis, Indiana – J.D.
- Arkansas University, Fayetteville, Arkansas – B.A.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Indianapolis Bar Association, Member
- Marion County Bar Association, Member
- Hamilton County Bar Association, Member