When arrested and changed with a crime, you have certain rights under the United States Constitution. You are entitled to exercise your Miranda Rights, which include the right to remain silent, the right to an attorney, and the right of habeas corpus.
In Indiana there are several possible penalties for an DUI / OWI conviction. These include loss of driving privileges, possible jail time, probation, and fines.
It is important to have representation in a dissolution of marriage, especially when there is contention between the two parties. Being represented by experienced counsel will help you to protect your property and assets. A family law attorney can protect your rights to child custody and parenting time.
Hayes Law Office serves the Marion County, Hamilton County and Hendricks County areas.
Hayes Law Office is an experienced criminal defense and family law practice. We are dedicated to providing a personal and knowledgable representation for our clients.
- Monday through Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (EST)
- Consultations are by appointment only.
- This firm observes all federal and state holidays.
- When a holiday falls on a Saturday –the holiday is observed on Friday.
- When a holiday falls on a Sunday –the holiday is observed on Monday.
- Clients have 24/7 access to the firm and their case information via their Hayes Law Office attorney.